Since some people need to have knowledge of box quadrants, I would like to talk more about the same topic. My current article examines the transition from quadrants E and S to quadrants B and I.
Quadrant E: You have a job and work as an employee in a company / organization
S quadrant: You are self-employed and you own your own job or small business
Quadrant B: You own a business and have a team working for you
Quadrant I: You invest money in different businesses and the money is worth it
First of all, we need to know that getting out of the E and S quadrants and moving into the B and I quadrants is really a daunting, nerve-wracking, and tedious effort in life. We all want to have a luxurious life but luxuries come at a high price. Not all of us are able to afford such a high price. That’s why; so few people enjoy the luxurious life. No one would be poor and unsuccessful if it were such an easy job. So the point of my discussion is: how do you move from quadrants E and S to the luxury life of quadrants B and I? Let’s see:
We’re all not so rich and wealthy, it’s easy to start a business and invest money. Getting into a business and running it successfully is a tough nut to crack. Businesses and investors have to deal with difficult tasks and situations from time to time. Not all of us are capable of such a nerve-wracking challenge. Business and investment are two types of thinking. These mindsets require a very different type of training, thought patterns, decision-making ability, patience and endurance. These traits can only have one leader. Therefore, one must first learn how to lead. But even before this, one must learn to follow a good leader. When you follow a leader, you begin to nurture the same traits. Choose a leader for yourself, spend time in his company and develop leadership qualities in yourself.
This will be your mental and emotional training. Along with this, you will also explore ways to get involved in business and investment. One of the easiest ways to get into luxury quadrants is to get into a direct sales and network marketing business. Find out which direct sales and network marketing companies are working in your city / state / country.
However, we return to our topic: moving to the Business and Investor quadrants. One thing I should recommend:
• Do not leave your job for business unless you have other sources of income. Your job gives you a steady monthly income. Keep that income coming. In addition, plan to have a higher academic degree; saving money on business and investment; and most importantly, start your training to get into a business. From the above paragraphs you can find instructions on how to train for business.
• Involve your family and spouse if you think they are helpful and supportive in your business and investment plans. It will be a great source of encouragement for your emotions emotionally and psychologically.
• Take the company of wealthy people and business activity to learn their personality traits, and what and how they do and what stands out.
• Find out more about cash flow quadrants with the help of books and the internet, and more. Knowledge will provide you with valuable information on the subject. There are also websites that talk about the same fraternity. Based on the information, you will be able to make decisions and steps.
• Talk to your friends and loved ones about new ideas and new ideas.
• Examine the possibilities of suitable business projects. Discover the trends according to your talent and taste.
• See what resources and capital you will need to start your business. Look at what the market scenario is and what’s out there.
Make a plan and stick to it. Build a group of friends who also want to improve their financial affairs. Together you can work miracles.
The important thing is that when you start or plan a business, a lot of obstacles come your way. Business and investment are risky, but you have to take the risk. Without a bold attitude, you can’t change your destiny. So make a decision today, gather resources to implement and enter a new world of luxury. When you can afford it, no one can stop you from buying a luxury life.